Who are Biz2Biz IT?
Biz2Biz IT evolved from the amalgamation of two long established networking specialist firms, Computer Friends Pty Ltd and Understand IT Pty Ltd. The owners, Hans Knop and Franz Huber, are hands-on involved so you can always deal with the decision makers.
We have worked in IT support for decades and thus are comfortable with support IT systems in most industries. In particular, our clients range from large (and small) Clubs, Legal offices, Accountants, Medical Centres, Dentists, Veterinarians, Importers and Distributors, Construction Companies, Manufacturers, Retailers and Real Estate Agents right up to a major Queensland University where we contracted to help with the implementation of a $600,000 server migration.
All of our technical personnel are Senior Network Engineers – you will get a solution, not a patch up.
We operate from offices in Ashmore (Gold Coast), Capalaba and Bracken Ridge (Brisbane QLD area).
Why should you choose Biz2Biz IT?
- We offer network expertise to owners of Business and Corporate networks. You can expect to receive professional computer and network support, as well as integration services to keep your applications and peripheral equipment running smoothly.
- Biz2Biz IT invested heavily in advanced server monitoring and job flow control systems to eliminate repetitive manual tasks and to improve communication both with our customers as well as internally.
- You get a ‘one-stop-shop’ solution. There will be no buck passing. We guarantee to make your installation work and to keep it working. All components of your system can be supplied by us: hardware, software, installation and on-going support. Naturally, where it is feasible, we aim to continue to use your existing equipment and software licenses.
- Your job is done by a dedicated, trained, professional team: Our qualified network consultants have on average well over 10 years of experience. They have undergone formal, structured training on various products of the Microsoft Server family and Microsoft services such as Office 365. They have years of hands-on knowledge and know how to make a system work and keep working reliably.
- We have access to a wide range of specialist contractors, if your requirement goes into a more specialized area, you still have a one-stop shop: we will do the Project Management on your behalf and will liaise with third parties so you don’t have to.
- We have been around for a long time: The two companies which amalgamated into Biz2Biz IT (Computer Friends Pty Ltd and Understand IT Pty Ltd), have both been in the industry for well over 10 years and so have all of our personnel.
- We are members of the Small Business IT Professionals group. This binds us to a specific code of ethics, but also provides us with a wide range of additional resources: training and access to specialist consultants from other members to name just a few. And, yes, we get feedback on “what works and what doesn’t”, where the bugs and the fixes are…
- A service agreement provides you with a fixed budget and priority for ongoing support: Our most common arrangement with customers is a ‘Fixed Price IT’ agreement. Ongoing monitoring of your network will prevent problems from happening, avoiding the downtime and cost of fixing them after a failure. Alternatively, a fully comprehensive agreement will also cover all support work including on-site support calls.
- What about dealing with third parties? Frequently we liaise with third parties to ensure you are not ‘the meat in the sandwich’. If we look after your network, we are your primary contact. Our consultants work with your software house, your Internet Service Provider and any third parties to arrive at a neat integration. If necessary, we will argue your case with third parties so there will be no interminable “passing the buck” responses to your problems.